This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Woaaaah babe


Today's scribbler is Famous When Dead and honestly? I'm not sure what to write for this one. Not because I don't like it because GOSH DAMN I DO... but my eyeballs are tripping out! If my eyeballs had little hands (stick with me here) then those eyeball-hands would be touching my brain all over the face in a very distracting way right now. Like, WOAAAH BABE LOOK AT THAT. You know what I'm saying? Sure you do. And now (if you don't mind) one of MY eyeball-hands is grabbing one of YOUR eyeball-hands so they can skip off into the sunset together. Bye guys! Have fun! Be home before dinner! Mama loves you!