This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Not Amusing At All


Well well well... what do we have here? Is it today's scribbler? I think it might be. And her name is Paulette Jo! Did you notice those fungi lungs? See this is why I didn't eat mushrooms as a kid. Give those suckers a damp place to hang-out (aka, my internal organs) and they're bound to get comfy and never leave and have mushroom-babies all over my insides. Ew! But Paulette makes it look so pretty, I almost wouldn't mind a little fungi garden in my lungs. The air would be fresh and tasty, right? See how well I paid attention in Health class? I KNOW THINGS ABOUT MY INSIDES. Not really. I know nothing. Except this: Paulette's instagram is totally magical and pencily-good. Follow her!