Hi! This blog is now an archive. For current projects: www.lisacurrie.com

THIS SIDE UP ⬆


Today's scribbler is lovely mina-milk! I know, I know... the word "lovely" is a bit overused for describing lady-illustrators. But I think in this scenario it's really true! It's a simple matter of deduction (yes I did just watch six episodes of Elementary in a row). I mean, how non-lovely could an illustrator who draws sweet sleeping kittens really be? And oh! Look! Up there. Yes: a sleeping kitten drawn with pink pen. What kind of non-lovely person owns a pink pen? Exactly. mina-milk is lovely! CASE CLOSED, bye!

PS - If you're into animals and you're into pretty drawings than you're going to have a fun time on mina-milk's blog. That's a promise. A promise with eye-contact and a firm handshake so you know I mean it.