This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Scribble Matchmaker - Paati & Ana!


Lookie lookie! Our first ever Scribble Match! Yesss! Our "yin" is Paati Matsushita from Brazil (remember Paati?) and our "yang" is Spanish illustrator Ana Sebastian. These two scribblers are a pretty sweet match, if I do say so myself. Yes I like this matchmaking business! It's like choosing the PERFECT combo of ice-cream scoops for your cone and everyone is so jealous of your choice and asks for a lick. Except that this is a public ice-cream cone so you're all welcome to have a quick lick! Of the computer screen? No that's weird. Maybe lick with your eyes. You know what I mean.

PS - If you want to find your scribble soulmate too, instructions are here!