This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Only two more weeks!!


If you've been following along on my instagram you'll know that in two weeks (no! less than two!) I'm hosting a BIIIIGGG group exhibition featuring 120+ artists. They've all doodled new scribble sheets not featured on this blog before, so I can't wait to share them with you! Here's the facebook event page for Melbourne folks. Come along to the opening night on June 5th 2014 at 6-8pm!

UPDATE: If you missed the exhibition I've uploaded all the sheets OVER HERE ON TUMBLR for you to peep! They're so incredibly creative and interesting, enjoy!