This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Copious Amounts of Black Coffee


You've got mail, says the computer. Seriously dude, you've got mail, come check! Please! Come here. Humaannnnn. I need you! LOOK. AT YOUR. INBOX. Dude you've got mail. You've got MAIL. What if Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan had ignored me like this? Huh? Oi, human!

So yes, I checked my inbox and what did I find? This luscious daydream of a scribble sheet by Suite Charlie. Sigh! How can I be grumpy at my mouthy inbox-man when he delivers me goodies like this? I'm not even going to play it coy like that fool Tom Hanks because who has time for a messy two-hour movie courtship anyway? Let's all begin our instagram art romance with Suite Charlie right away! One two three, go: @suitecharlie