This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Hideous Things


Hello! I'm back. Did you notice I'd snuck out of the party for a moment? I just nipped off to buy more beers - but then I somehow ended up on a plane? headed for Berlin? with a backpack full of of clothing and travel-sized toothpaste? So weird. It took me like, two months to get to back here. But that's not important - what did I miss? Oh dammit I forgot the beers. Anyway. Look! I found a friend on the way home! Her name's Chelsey Pettyjohn. She goes by the name Hideous Things. Yeah, she actually painted that jacket herself. Crazy, right? I knew you two would get along. Hey, do you guys want a beer? Okay. I'll nip down the street and grab a few. Be right back!