This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Learn How To Live


This week's scribbler is Anna Voyaka and her cut-and-pastey scribbles! Okay I know it's TUESDAY and I'm suppose to post on MONDAY but I blame the time difference. And by "the time difference" I mean the 24-hour lag between "the time it actually is" and "the time it FEELS like after having a confusingly long nap on a Sunday afternoon". Hey wait: are all these "quotation marks" making your fingers twitch into "air quotes" without you even realising? That makes me feel powerful like a puppet master! You are all Backstreet Boys and this is our Bye Bye Bye film clip! Now I shall leave you guys to draw straws about who has to be Nick Carter in this scenario. Bye! (ain't no lie) Bye bye bye bye!