This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Cosmic Nuggets!


This week's scribbler is Cosmic Nuggets! And his crew of glowing monsters who seem to have been freshly woken from a sweet sleep and are only a bit grumpy about it. I also have a conspiracy theory (yes! yes I do!) that Mr Cosmic Nuggets printed off my scribble sheet then scrunched it into a fistful and swallowed it whole. Then he waited (for one hour, two days, I can't be sure) until his nose began to itch and out sneezed this glorious shuffle of half-awake, hand-drawn monsters! It's actually pretty obvious now that I've said it aloud. But feel free to do your own research. Orrrr.... just follow me blindly into the Sneeze & Scribble Conspiracy Club! We meet every second Wednesday.