This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Hoodwinking


Today's scribbler is Kari-Lise Alexander. Pretty pretty pretty! That's all I have to say right now. I just spent ten minutes floating down this rabbit hole (AKA her website) and now I'm mulling over how RIDICULOUS is it that certain humans can grab a few tubes of colourful goo (oil paint) and a few bristles on the end of a stick and then create this dreamy wonderland normally only seen on the back of eyelids during nap-time. Artists who toe that line between realism and fantasy make my head explode with delight and awe! Gooey brains splattered all over this blog right now. As I said: so pretty!