This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

o o o o o


Today's scribbler is Julia Yellow. Is that not a big bowl of sunshine right there in a name? When she emailed me this scribble sheet (above) I could only imagine that she was the boss-lady in some sweet modern-day fairytale. She'd be clicking away at her macbook in a pokey apartment on a leafy street, tiny birds and baby deer poking their faces into her kitchen window. It was a confusing daydream actually because she lived four-floors up in her apartment block. How that baby deer managed to scale the fire escape with such adorably clumsy legs I will never know! Anyway that was just a daydream. Or was it?