This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Bath Under The Stars....


Today's scribbler is Cate Edwards and she's a lady after my own heart with this "bath under the stars" idea! Whatever you're doing right now wouldn't it be better done in a deep tub of hot water under the twinkly moonlight? OF COURSE. Actually no! Gosh. I just realised what you're "doing right now" should never be done in the bathtub. Oh: unless someone is kindly transcribing my blog onto audiotape (THANK YOU STRANGER I IMAGINE YOUR VOICE TO BE LIKE SALTED CARMEL MELTING INTO MY EARLOBES) then that'd be fine. How about we tap-tap on our laptops first, then soak our naked skin under the stars second? Yes!