This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Hey, Kids!


It seems we're continuing our theme of cats this week (YES) because today's scribbler is Jeffrey Brown! I don't mean that Jeff is a cat. Although that would be GREAT! Ohh an adorable cartoonist kitten with shockingly dexterous paws, grumpily licking ink off his fur. Imagine! Well this paragraph took a delightful climax early on, not sure where I can go from here. Half of that above sentence is true though! Jeff is a cartoonist and he does have very dexterous hands (not paws) and he may for all I know have the kind of furry chest that ink could be spilled upon. I DON'T KNOW. Anyway, the reason I mention cats is that Jeff authored a book called Cat Getting Out Of a Bag. It's very good!