This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Fresh Laundry!


Look at this cutie! Today's scribbler is Andrea Maassen. First let me describe to you how I'm feeling today... two words: fresh laundry. If fresh laundry were an emotion! Which it is, right? Try this: close your eyes for a moment and give yourself a small & gentle hug (if you're in public, maybe do a sneaky yawn-hug) and daydream about fresh laundry, all warm and sweet-smelling. Are you doing it? Are you doing it? Good. Now we both feel freshly-laundered! That's all I really wanted. Also: Andrea did a sweet review of my book The Scribble Diary (her images below) and while you're still lethargic from self-hugs (thus putty in my cyber-hands) I'm going to suggest you head over to her blog for a look. Are you doing it? Are you doing it? Good.