This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Pray To Rainbow


Today's scribbler is Alice Leoni and... haha sorry I got distracted mid-sentence by a guy who just walked up to a table and sat down with a family he doesn't even know, like HEY GUYS. Ohh actually, he does know them. This isn't a good story in hindsight. Just a misplaced-looking man eating breakfast burritos with his family. Anyway, no going back now! Backspace who? What I was about to say (before burrito-man stepped into my life) is: I'm a bit in love with Alice's choppy-fringe girl (below) - those eyes are really hard to look away from! Staring contest begins: NOW. Then give Alice some FB love!