This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Craps


Today's scribbler is Rylsee and his scribble sheet (above) is so full of good things!
I thought about just leaving this paragraph blank except for a wiggly, hand-drawn sign saying ⇡⇡⇡ LOOK UP ⇡⇡⇡ like kids with spray paint sometimes do in the hopes that you'll notice how pretty the sky is today. But then! I found this sign Rylsee painted (below) for a BFF toilet that is actually a REAL THING... and how could I not mention that? There, mentioned. Now look how pretty the sky is today! And by "the sky" I of course mean this mural of an old dude playing chess with what seems to be a rat-sheep.