This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Sha La La


Today's scribbler is Lettie Jane Rennekamp. How great is that name! Lettie Jane. I can't help but say it in a deep and melodic voiceover-voice. AND THE WINNER IS... LETTIE JANE! I reckon she must win lots of things, all the time, like local raffles and the annual Guess How Many Jellybeans competition. That's my assumption! I haven't done any actual "research" on Lettie and her impressive lucky streak, but on this blog I seem to be less of a journalist and more of a late-night TV psychic. ALSO! My brain feels weird and distracted and non-able to talk straight after looking (below) at Lettie's hand-painted kaleidoscope. Weird-good though! WEEEIRDDD-GOOOOOOD!