This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Don't Draw Nonsense


Today's scribbler is Zurich-based illustrator and architect, Kasia Jackowska. Thirty minutes ago I looked at her website and now I'm a bit in love with this lady. Mostly because of the inky drawing (below) that I found of hers. Nothing says THE WEEKEND IS HERE better than an ocean breeze on my bikini-clad skin and a friendly leopard-friend to go to the beach with! Actually if I could bring ANY drawing to life, this would be it. There! Made my choice! Lock it in! To all you artist-inventors and fairy godmother types, you have my order, thank you in advance. And for the record, I would call the leopard Steven. Unless he tells me otherwise.