This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

May Is In My Lungs


Hello sweet-cakes! Give me a cuddle you beauitful creature! Hey, wait. Why are you backing away slowly? That smile of yours is getting a bit wobbly. Are you worried that I'll bounce in for a bear-hug then linger too long around your neck-area until you feel that egg taco I ate for breakfast tickle your earlobe? Yes that'd be creepy. But that won't happen because this is the hugless internet. Hurrah! Anyway I'm just in a sweet mood because 1) there's a tiny baby giggling at me from over her mama's shoulder (aww bubs, you're killing me), and 2) today's scribbler is ojoMAGico!

PS - Follow ojoMAGico on facebook because why not? Her work is beautiful and who doesn't want more beauty in their life? Exactly. ORRR stay here for a nice warm eggy-smelling cuddle! Your call, man.