This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Permanent Groupie


Today's scribbler is Jem Magbanua and gosh am I happy about it. I don't normally say the word "gosh" except maybe a few times when Napoleon Dynamite was a thing. But I will say it now! Loudly! Aloud! Because for once I am home alone writing a post rather than at a busy cafe so why not make a song and dance about it? GOSH. The point is: this scribble sheet (above) by Jem is a lovely thing and I hope I haven't ruined it with my shouty watered-down curse words. So anyway: GOOD TIMES AHEAD IF YOU CLICK HERE! (this is not a funny trick, it's a link to more of Jem's pretty drawings. I swear!)