This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Land Ahoy


Today's scribbler is Anne-Marie Jones. Oh I love this scribble sheet. Those pale blue waves! That tiny boat drifting along in the ocean! Do you see it? I want to be on that boat right now... not in a realistic, seasick, lost at sea, gutting-a-fish kind of way. In a daydreamy way: sailor boyfriend throws down the anchor, we dangle our legs into the ocean, he mumbles a pretty acoustic version of I'm On A Boat into my ear, we snack on a cheese platter, watch our shoulders freckle, sigh deeply, daydream about getting home to our wifi connections. Mmmm! Okay, land ahoy: take a wander on Ann-Marie's cyber soil!