This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

I Will Scream YES


Today's scribbler is Carla Uriarte and we get a BONUS ROUND of *three* diary pages from her today because she "found it addicting" and just kept on scribbling. GOOD STUFF. For real though: I am a bit in love with that cat-human she drew (above) looking all sassy and satisfied with life, his floppy jazz-paws at the ready. Oh I really WISH there were a sassy cat-human sitting on the other side of this kitchen table right now in a soft pink sweater. There'd be a mellow saxophone tune playing in the background and we'd both sway gently while I typey-type and she purry-purrs. DREAM ON DREAMER! Anyway jazz-paws or not, we're all friends here. So if you'd like to keep snooping in Carla's diary (she don't mind) you can't dig in on her tumblr and below!