This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Free Killer Whales!


Today's scribbler is Susana Lopez and this scribble sheet is a good time, am I right? I'm looking at it and thinking THIS IS A GOOD TIME! And you know I really mean that because I said it in capitals. I like the way Susana draws! It reminds me of youth (not that I need reminding, I'm still pretty youthful okaaay) and "after school hangs" and finding good library books to read then doodling in their margins just a bit. I'm not sure why it reminds me of these things but I enjoy the reminding anyhow! Okay, now you can go bury your face in this delicious bowlful of doodles. SEE YAH!