This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Kissy Kissy


Today's scribbler is EClot whose scribble sheet (above) I found in our Flickr group last week! I'm glad she introduced herself, her drawings are so funny and sweet! Especially the stripy-trousers-guy (below) giving his lady a happy time. I love that doodle! It makes me giggle. Not so much in a "hehe you just said the S-E-X word" kind of way, but those scribbly lines remind me of a thing that never actually happened that time I was dating a guy with stripy trousers never. You know? Like a nice sexy dream that I just woke up from! Anyway, I'm in a busy cafe with business men looking over my shoulder so should probably stop staring at this hand-drawn love scene. Hehe, bye!