This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Come On In!


Today's scribbler is Daniela Volpari. Me being a kraft paper enthusiast, her scribble sheet (above) had me at Hello! It had me, at hello. Also, that toothy-grin lady in the red sweater cape reminds me of The Triplets Of Beleville movie! I mean that comparison in the nicest way, like eating an edible-thing and saying THIS REMINDS ME OF A DELICIOUS MANGO, then everyone wants a taste and you have to (reluctantly because you'd rather not share) pass the spoon around. But today we will share! Happily! Ah I forget where I was going with this paragraph. But triplets? scribbles? mango? kraft paper? quoting a Tom Cruise movie? Now THIS is a party. Visit Daniela's facebook on your way home!


PS - This is my 500th post on The Scribble Project.... crazy!!