This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

The Right Now


Today's scribbler is Cendrine Rovini and (if I may say so) her drawings should ONLY be looked at by moonlight, preferably laying on your belly in a four poster bed in the middle of a fragrant, overgrown, weedy garden, with a mildness in the air and a campfire burning nearby. OH BUT ALAS: Right now I'm balancing awkwardly on my knees in a public wifi zone and there's a shouty drunk man babbling in my general direction. MUST CLOSE MY EYES and pretend his beer breath is a fragrant wild shrub and that shouty nonsense is some kind of insect mating call. This neon WIFI sign will be my moonlight tonight!