This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

Blackbeans 4 Life


When I REALLY, REALLY like an artist, I get a bit weird in the belly. My fingers tingle and my gut feels like butterflies and my breath gets short, like if I were about to go on a first date with the ginger-haired dude of my dreams. You know that excited/sicky feeling?? Sure you do. Exhibit A: today's scribbler is Rebecca Green and her perfect, rosey-nosed paintings and dogs in party hats make me want to hurl ALL! OVER! the place. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Get smitten on her Tumblr and Facebook.

BUT FIRST. Shy greyhound in a party hat: