This blog is now on permanent hiatus, but here's an archive of all the amazing artists and illustrators that filled out my scribble sheet over the last eight years. Thanks for visiting!
You can find me here now: www.lisacurrie.com

New Baby Smell


Today's scribbler is Austin Kleon from Austin, Texas. Oh I just realised his name and hometown are the same! That's funny. Anyway... Austin is an author. I mean Austin the person, not Austin the city. Although a book written by 800,000 co-authors would be so impressive! ANYWAY. Austin (the person) wrote a creativity bible called Steal Like An Artist. He's also author of a book called Newspaper Blackout (below) which I believe was also created by Austin the person, not Austin the entire city. Although now my imagination is beginning to wander, so who really knows...

Keep looking: Austin's website - twitter - facebook